Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Just For Fun's® Color Challenge #5

Well Hello there, it is Friday again. And you know what that means, Just For Fun's design team has another challenge. Here are the colors we are using this week.
I chose Just For Fun's poppy flower stamp as my red accent and colored the flower with copic markers. I really like how you can blend and take away colors with these markers. I keep asking myself, where were these markers 16 years ago?

Supplies
All stamps are from Just For Fun; small butterfly A3378, poppy E2884, postcard background J2683
accessories: Copic markers R22 R24 R27 for the poppy and Y11 Y17 BG05 for the butterfly, spellbinder dies: lattice, labels nine, scalloped circle small, red ribbon
Mementos tuexdo black ink pad

3 comments:

  1. Your card is so elegant! Love your take on the colours.
    Thanks for sharing! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. GORGEOUS!! I love the butterfly popped up on the poppy!

    ReplyDelete