Sunday, March 28, 2010

Just For Fun® Color Challenge #4

Wow, Friday has come and gone, so that makes me very late for my post. Broni has challenged us to use the following colors to create a card.


I wanted to try out the new Just For Fun® faux post stamp. This one is much different from all the others because it does not have corners. I stayed with the same color family for my inks and papers. I think it turned out very nice. I hope you enjoy.
Don't forget to join in Just For Fun's® color challenge by visiting the blog Just For Fun Blog Give yourself a challenge.

I followed the tutorial that is posted on the Just For Fun Blog . You will find with a little practice this is a quick and easy technique.

Don't forget to visit the other design team members blogs. You will really like what you see.

Broni Holcombe

Heidi Blankenship

Kat Tucker

Linda Duke

Sherry Cheever

Starla Nelson

Terre Fry


Supplies

Stamps: all stamps are Just For Fun® faux post G3402, G3402T (template), solid leaf branch D3360, sm butterfly A3378, special moments C3111, sea grass (new no number yet)

Inks: Adirondack Stream, Adirondack Brights Pool

Accessories: spellbinders die Lattice S4-218

2 comments:

  1. Sandy this is really beautiful! Such a great way to show off these templates.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! How beautiful! It may be quick and easy for you!! I think I need a class in this technique too!

    ReplyDelete