Thursday, July 15, 2010

Just For Fun® Color Challenge #20

Looking at these colors I immediately think of Thanksgiving. Sooooooooooo How about Thanksgiving in July. Everyone seems to be doing Christmas in July. Let's change it up a little. My card is going to be a Thanksgiving theme using some very new stamps from Just For Fun. They are Fall Corn Swag E3440, Acorn AA3425, and Sentiments 1 UM57018(Happy Thanksgiving) go here and click on new arrivals and see all the other wonderful images. All the coloring was done with Copic Markers. Fall is my favorite season so this was alot of fun creating and coloring. I did not add and glitter to the corn, but I think it would be a nice added touch.
Now for you all to enjoy.

Color Challenge #18 winner is Beverly Gotthardt. Wow, Beverly just won a $50 shopping spree at Just For Fun. If you want to be the next winner, go to Just For Fun Blog and click on Mr Linky. All you need to do is a create a card with this weeks colors and post it. You do not need to use Just For Fun's stamps, but if you do have some it would sure be nice to see what you can create.

Now let's see what the design team has created:



Supplies
Just For Fun stamps: Acorn AA3425, Fall Corn Swag E3440, Happy Thanksgiving Sentiments 1 UM57018

Copic Markers

Spellbinders die Ribbon Tags Trio S3-150

6 comments:

  1. I love fall too!! A co worker told me that some of the stores are already setting out Christmas stuff. PLUUUEEEZE!! Let's enjoy the seasons!!

    Your card is very "crisp and fall". I think I may have that same ribbon in my stash somewhere!! hehe

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the card. The ribbons tied on both sides was a nice touch. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that you combined the corn and acorn images! And the sentiment looks great on the Nestie tag!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sandy a very Fallish card, love how everything just fit together, nice job.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card! I love all the layers and the double bow treatment! Just lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You totally rocked this change, this card makes me feel happy!

    ReplyDelete