Thursday, April 22, 2010

Just For Fun's® color challenge #8


Yes, I'm a day late, please don't hate me. I think you will agree the wait was worth it.


Broni challenged the design team to use the above colors. Two are my favorites orange and blue. Why you ask......the Florida Gators. My hero Tim Tebow just got drafted in the first round to the Denver Broncos. Congrats Tim.



And another winner for last weeks 25% discount is Sylvia from Little Treasures. Happy shopping.



So here it is, no I did not use the Florida Gators mascot, but I did use a Florida sunset. I really like this stamp image and I have used it often in sending cards and teaching classes. If traveling to Florida for your vacation, enjoy the hot summer sun.



I colored the sunset image with my Copic markers. Too many to list so here is a picture

Supplies:
stamps: Just For Fun H1614 Sunset with Palms, A2835 Vacation
inks: Mementos tuxedo black and Copic marker
Accessories: Martha Stewart border punch, ribbons



1 comment:

  1. I LOVE this card, Sandy! Beach scenes are my favorite and I can't believe I missed getting this stamp!!

    ReplyDelete