Saturday, February 13, 2010

Happy Valentine's Day

Happy Valentine's Day to all my stamping friends. Wishing you a wonderful day of chocolates and roses. Here is my rose to you.
The rose and leaves are colored with Copic Markers. The colors used for the rose are R17, R27 and R 59. For the leaves I used YG11, YG06, YG07 and E15 for the stem of the rose. I really like how the colors just blend together using the Copic markers. I have been doing a lot of practicing since last month, when I took the class to get Certified. Lots of information was given to us, now I need to practice, practice, and more practice. I have found that as you keep using these markers it gets easier.

Stamps: Just For Fun, Rose G2873 and Valentine Frame E2668
Accessories: Copic Markers, Martha Stewart border punch, Spellbinders Ribbon Tag, Tuexedo Black Memento Ink Pad, red ribbon

No comments:

Post a Comment